Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A visit to Karen & Evan

I had the pleasure of having lunch with my wonderful friend Karen and her little Evan today! I stopped by In-N-Out and picked us up a delicious lunch. The meal must have been blessed because the total was $7.77. All the Yellow 7's, esp my dear A will get a kick out of that. Here's the proof!

The rest of our time was good catch up time. A much needed rest and talk that we don't get often enough. I felt more relaxed just watching little Evan sleep. So here you go, maybe you'll feel the same way.






3 comments:

  1. I'm ready for a nap -- only I want to cuddle up with my not-so-little boys now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling is he! Wow. I love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I can't believe the total was 777...You are blessed to the power of seven times yellow infinity and beyond!

    ReplyDelete