Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crack Dream #3: Too much 24

Well, I've always known that I watch too much 24, but the dream I had last night really solidified that theory. See for yourself...

Wes and I were in some park having a picnic near a law school. We were discussing all the prestigious law schools he had attended when he said he would be right back. Then this law school near by had some sort of incident and we all had to go in for questioning. The lawyer students there were like soldiers at West Point in fancy uniforms. Chloe O'Brien was leading it...and she asked if I knew her name and I said it was Cathy Bates Yang...and I was right. Wes didn't remember her name and I felt proud. Hahaha. Then we had to play this name game with these lawyer/soldier people. Then she was questioning Wes about his symptoms and he said he had some swelling in his abdomen due to gas. She kind of poked his stomach and then he said that he needed to use the restroom and he wanted her to clear all the men out of the building.

They cleared everyone from the building, but when he went in they surrounded him or something...like he was a terrorist. Then I found a package like a Netflix envelop stuffed with a huge burrito...and it was supposed to be mailed anonymously...I knew that Wes was being set up for this weird and dangerous package, so I took it and ran. Then I drove my Prius, from the passenger seat, in a high speed chase. It was very exciting. But stressful cause I knew I had to exonerate Wes and flee.

I kept waking up, and then trying to go back to sleep cause I wanted to find out who was responsible for the mysterious package...but alas, I was never able to dream the ending.

3 comments:

  1. HA HA! I like the burrito in the netflix envelope...too bad they don't offer burritos along with DVDs, eh? And that dream isn't nearly as crack-y as some of your other ones (the moon didn't come crashing down at least). Maybe your dream-episode was "to be continued" and you'll finish it tonight--or next monday night ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe someone mailed the burrito (anonymously) to Wes and he ate part of it -- hence the gas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. I didn't think a burrito would fit in a netflix envelope. ...but I could totally believe you would drive your prius from the passenger seat.

    ReplyDelete