Friday, May 5, 2006

Weddings & Babies

Or should I say Wedding & Baby singular. Last weekend Wes and I took a trip up to Seattle to go to my wonderful friend Maurisha's wedding. The first wedding of this year's wedding mania extravaganza! I was a bridesmaid too, for the first time, so it was tons of fun! Got my hair done, got all dressed up, made Wes do the same, well the dressed up part ;) and we danced the night away. I had a wonderful time. Here are some awesome action shots of me catching the bouquet and Wes catching the garter.









Ok I admit, I did "mention" to the girls that I wanted to catch the bouquet. So that might explain why they are just standing around not trying. But I certainly didn't expect there wouldn't be any competition. Wes on the other hand did have to work pretty hard to get that garter. See that shot? He nearly pushed a guy down to get it!

And here's a photo of the happy couple and the lucky winners.

When we weren't taking part in the wedding festivities of the rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party, pampering, and wedding itself, we spent most of our time hanging out with our favorite baby! I could have posted dozens of adorable photos, but I'll restrain myself and just show you one of the best.
Short long weekend, but sweet! More traveling adventures to come shortly. Stay tuned. (Oh and if you want to see more wedding/baby pics email me...I have TONS.)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I PWNED those other guys in the garter toss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest baby face ever! Really! :)
    Nice garter action, Wes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Wes, if the tradition of the bouquet and garter is to be upheld, sounds like you have some work to do. You better get on that! Unless of course there is something I don't know...

    ReplyDelete